The Manna House Bakery & Patisserie is an artisan bakery making fresh bread, pastries, cakes, patisserie and savories every day
In our unassuming little bakery & cafe on Easter Road in Edinburgh, our talented team of bakers, patissiers and chefs have always strived to bake great things.
Using time honoured traditional techniques, we cook and bake through the night to ensure our customers have a wonderful choice of fresh bread & pastries, mouth-watering cakes and patisserie and wonderful savoury treats everyday of the week.
We have a small café with tables inside and outside, so you can enjoy our delicious baked goods and savouries with locally blended coffee and TeaPigs teas.
See the pages dedicated to bread and pastries for a glimpse of the range we have to offer or even better, visit us on Easter Road in Edinburgh and while away an hour having morning coffee, lunch or an afternoon tea while you contemplate the delicious selections available.
Everyday we create:
- Up to 20 different varieties of wheat, rye and spelt bread & rolls
- A selection of all butter croissants, pain au chocolat, almond
croissants, Danish pastries and Aberdonian butteries
- A wide range of fine French patisserie and classic tea-time cakes
- Fresh Italian & French bread pizza, savoury quiches, tarts and pastries
- Mouth-watering fresh salads and made-to-order sandwiches
If you come by early enough, you might catch one of our bakers working away in the kitchen as you sip your morning coffee.
Call Manna House today on 0131 652 2349